Friday, January 18, 2008

My Chicken Dance



El Polo Loco is so tasty that is why I cant stop myself from dancing. There are a lot of viands for you to choose from but I still choose the Mexican chicken . The taste is so fantastic and there's nothing can replace the exact taste of the grilled chicken. That's why I'm dancing like a chicken for I found the real taste that I'm looking for (hahaha) I'm dancing like no one is watching but actually there is one, who else, the camera girl, my wife, who keeps on laughing.




3 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

waah! sayang! i can't view the second part of the video. hehe! pwede pahatag na lng sa direct link? hehehe! ikaw na jud ba. dli ni kaya sa akong powers. hahaha! ;)

anyway, thanks for the tag. ;)

Prettymom said...

hahahaha... good dancing man diay ka noel. hehehe.. ako dili jud ni kaya sa ako power tempted na unta ko to grab this opps maulaw man ko ug dance kay im the worse dancer in the family

Mommy Lutchi said...

Sos, nag sakit akong tiyan og ina-gik-ik ani Noel...

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508