Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eminem Has a Weight Problem


I love to hear the songs of eminem, every hit song that he made, I make sure that I bought a copy from a record bar. But whats the bad news about him? It's about his health.

White rapper Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers, who also goes by Slim Shady, has apparently gotten fat. See how that’s ironic? Because he’s goes by Slim but now he’s fat.. get it?! Okay it’s funny but not that funny. I guess if you care about Eminem then this news will mean more to you. Me, myself? I’m not really a front-row fan of his, so I’m not caring too much. But for you bleached-buzzcuts out there, here’s the scoop on Slim:
Eminem was rushed to a Detroit-hospital for a serious heart condition and severe pneumonia. Sources say that Eminem now weighs over 200 pounds, which is probably making that heart condition worse. I can’t picture him sick or fat, but I guess if you’d have asked me 7 years ago if I could picture Britney crazy and fat I’d have said no to that, too.
Eminem’s people had this statement to release: Eminem ’s publicist told TMZ: “Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem, was under doctor’s care at a Detroit-area hospital for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home.”
I hope he gets better because, well, why not?

1 comment:

ruther said...

Honga..kakaloka si Eminem

btw, this is thet..im just signing using my domain site.

http://www.ruthernz.com/

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508