Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Bookbinder

My wife Lyhra and I was planning to have a compilation of pictures of our daughter Keisha since she was born. Every important moments and occasions we had, I did not forget to take pictures. Now that she is already 5 years old and already in school, I guess it's time to make a scrapbook which contains all her memories since from the start. I need to book bind them in order to organize at all times and other documents that we have from our business so, I decided to surf the net because it is a big help for a busy person like me and find this site coverbind.com that gives best quality covers and machines in neat result. The site also offers machines for the big companies, businesses, schools and the like. It also offers a demos for all machines and has the free trial of Coverbind 5000 binding machine for the office. Also, it offers an introduction of covers that can be printed in digital format and bound immediately. In this technology, we can easily accomplish our work in less time but in efficient way.

The site offers a selection of covers for documents produced-in-house. We can choose a variety of colors and styles, custom covers designed to meet our demands. We decided to have the Coverbind Personal Binder. A compact, manual operation and very Ideal to our desktop. This smallest binder, the Personal Binder (PB) is a compact unit designed for individual users, binds documents up to 120 sheets and can be bound simultneously. Each sheet bounds securely and neatly.
Its amazing! because of its small size it is very productive and economical. It saves time and hundred percent quality wise. My daughter Keisha was so happy that all her memento was highly organized and and she could tell stories in order about the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Coverbind system is nice but I think the system from Binding Systems of America is better. They offer a large selection of covers and their prices are great.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree. The system from BSA is great!

Anonymous said...

I agree. The BSA covers are great. hey are very easy to use and it is a very secure bind. I ended up having some hard covers printed. I was able to get 100 covers with my name foil stamped and the price was very low.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508