Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SONY is giving 12 months zero percent interest

Last Monday (April 28/2008) We went to the mall and do window shopping. I go straight to the computer stores where laptops and computer accessories are very much available. I just take a look and observed for the latest gadgets and accessories. I have found out that there are a lot of people watching in the mall atrium so I decided to go downstairs and try to find out what's happening. I found out that SONY is having their exhibit and they are giving big discounts in their products like laptops, cameras, digicams, Bravia TV, Marine Packs for underwater and many more... They are giving a 12 months zero percent interest. So, if you need a gadget like PCs this would be the best time to get your item.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508