Saturday, April 19, 2008

High School Musical and Hannah Montana Addict


High school musical TV series is very popular in the whole world played by the teen stars Zac Efron as (Troy) and Vanessa Hudgens as (Gabriela). They have a very wonderful voice that anybody will admire. They are also a good dancers as well. They are very popular at their age and I am pretty sure that they will create big names in the world of entertainment. My daughter Keisha Nicole is a die hard fun of those guys as well as Hannah Montana. She kept on watching their films in television by day and and on the internet at night. We frequently argue regarding who will use the computer because she wanted to use it to watch High School musical over youtube and I was also eager to make an update of my blog until I gave way for her. We made an agreement to avoid arguments. huhhh........... I have to stop my finger tips pushing this letters on the keyboard because she is now claiming her time to watch again and again........... the high school musical on youtube.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508