Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Restoring my MB 100 door pads



I have decided to fix the door pads of my MB100 van now. I bought the materials needed for the fixing activity and I chose the Non-Sag adhesive marine epoxy brand. The middle of the door pads are broken into pieces and some friends told me that I cant restore it back to its original form but I said to them that as a professional mechanic I can restore it back to its original. So, what I did is, I arranged it the broken pieces and it is like arranging little things just like a puzzle. and slowly I put an adhesive and wait for the curing time and fortunately I have restored fully the door pads. The people around ask me "how did I do that?", I said to them, as long as you have the will to restore it, you can do it with proper techniques.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508