Monday, April 28, 2008

The school where I graduated


For so many years, I have never visited my elementary school. I graduated my elementary school at the Philippine Women's College of Davao, Philippines. Then, I took my college course at the Ateneo de Davao University where I got my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in management. We have no elementary batch reunions at all but I have seen some of my fellow classmates during my college days. Until I got married and have one daughter named Keisha Nicole whom I sent her to the same school that I attended my elementary years. I was able to visit my old school and noticed that there are a lot of new improvements with in it. Some of my elementary teachers are still present but some of them are retired already. They still knew me even though we didn't see each other for a long period of time. But I have noticed that the edifice of the school building is still the same, only the trees infront got bigger. I love this school so much because this school gives me the best teachings and molded my attitude to be a good person and a good citizen of the country.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508