Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Looking for the best wedding ring

Last week, I was so busy preparing a wedding of my client. The wedding was supposed to be last year but unfortunately it was cancelled because the wedding coordinator that the couple hired to prepare the necessary things and schedule of events for their wedding failed to deliver what the couple expected from that coordinator. When I accepted the job, I was so excited because this is my first time to be a wedding planner and coordinator. I have to start from scratch because everything that the couple prepared for the wedding last year were gone. After I knew what happened to the couple I was more eager to show what I can do so that their wedding will be a success. First on my list was to prepare the wedding rings. Wedding rings are very important in every wedding because it is the symbol of the love for each other as they take their lasting vows. I asked the couple what kind of wedding rings they wanted. After they gave me their description about the type and design of the rings, I immediately look for the perfect jewelry shop to acquire the wedding rings that my client wanted. Wedding-Band-Ring.com is the site where I got the wedding rings that my client wanted. I immediately check their available designs and found the wedding rings that fitted the description of my client. After preparing the wedding rings, the venue, the gowns, and the entourage. In total, it took me a month before I was able to complete everything for the wedding. But every move I made was all in accordance with my client’s taste and the style that they wanted for their wedding. When the wedding proper started I was very nervous but confident enough that the wedding would be a success. After the couple exchanged their vows, I felt relieved and jubilation that the wedding was a success. For more information about the wedding rings, visit http://www.wedding-band-ring.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508