Saturday, April 26, 2008

Knights of Columbus 12th convention held in Davao

Yesterday I was in the Davao convention center waiting for my father-in-law from Tacurong city to arrive. The Knights of Columbus were having its 12Th Mindanao convention. It was participated by the different regional members that reaches more than 2000 participants. It was a three day affair and I have seen different uniforms that they called it their guardians and guards. There were different shocking unusual uniforms that I saw that causes my daughter Keisha Nicole to run from them and hold on tight on me for she was very afraid to them. There were also lots of knights of Columbus items for sale at the front of the building which includes Shirts, metal rings, swords, polo shirts, pendant and necklace that has a K of C logos are displayed in every stalls.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508