Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Tag from Norms

Thanks Norm for this wonderful tag. I'm born in December 16 and my zodiac sing is Sagittarius, as I read the articles in the screen I have noticed that some result are not favorable to what I expected because my partner's zodiac sign is Libra and were very much compatible, we are very much happily married blessed with one baby girl named Keisha Nicole but some of the results were true. For me, it depends on how you deal with a person because if you treat her or him nice there must be an equal reaction to it.

here is the blog badge:

fun quizzes for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Site


Now, Im passing this tag to my online friends namely teebob, keishastech, lolli, lutchi, texas sweetie, and denz

2 comments:

Norm said...

same pala kami ng wifey mo LIBRA, just extend my best regards to your family...

denz said...

wow! tnx for this tag bro... I'll post this later tonight!!! tnx again have a good day!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508