Monday, December 24, 2007

Im spending My christmas Vacation In Takurong

Previous days, we talk about where to spend Christmas vacation with my wife and my little daughter named Keisha. We have decided to spend our Christmas vacation in Takurong, Sultan Kudarat, which is part of the South Cotabato area then, we begin to pack our things, Yesterday, I wake up as early as 6 O'clock in the morning to clean my room and took my coffee stuff, I leave my house key to my sister Altesse because she wanted to use my Personal computer in my room and I prepared myself for the long travel. When we reached the Davao City Overland Transport Terminal (DCOTT), we found out that there were no transportation available for us because of the overcrowded passengers also waiting for the bus, but after an hour we luckily got a bus ticket for General Santos. At exactly 3:00 O'clock in the afternoon the van from Takurong fetched us with Lynel (the sister of Lyhra), Edlor (Lynel's hubby) and Chelsea Heather (their daughter), and right now were here already in Takurong Sultan Kudarat .

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508