Friday, December 21, 2007

Mellow Type of Music Is What I like


Powered By - Phone Cards Site


There are a lot of music types but I like most is the Classical Instrumental type of music. Every time I get stress, I immediately turned on the radio and look for the channel that caters the classical instrumental type of music, specially when piano is the instrument used for an instrumental music. I feel myself so relaxing whenever I hear that kind of music, the sound delivers more peaceful and it makes me a little bit sleepy.
Thanks to my online Friend Norms for sharing this tag and I'm passing this tag to other friends namely Bryan, Teebob, Denz, Catsy, Anna, Roselle

4 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for tagging me noel, I added it on my blog already. Feel free to visit there. Take care and have a great weekend.

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Noel, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment. My people, I mean family lives sa Bayawan ngayon, we originally used to live in Kalumboyan and farm doon. I also got to live in Dumaguete for a while, almost a year. It was fun. Anyway, oo taga Negros ko, Ilongo/a, can speak Cebuano din. How nice to know na taga Negros ka, duol lang diay mo sa amoa didto. Where do you currently reside ba? Sa Bayawan ba or Davao? Or baka naman sa abroad? Ok ah, I'll add you as soon as I can. Thanks for adding me. Kind regards to you all. Great relationship pala you have ng misses mo. Good for you! Good talaga pag compatible.

denz said...

wow! thanks for this tag bro... I'll just post this later this night!!!

Happy Holidays TC :)

BRY said...

hello...happy winter solstice~ have a nice weekend~

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508