Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Blog Treasure And The Unusual Things That I Made

I got this award from Chikai

Treasure Award

Thanks chikai for this tagg, it really feel so happy if someone is giving me a tagg , it encourages me more to write frequently in my blog.

7 weird things about me

INSTRUCTION:
Here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

1. I go to the bathroom 3 times every time I wake up in the morning (metabolism is really fast hahaha).

2. My daughter and I used to sing a Tagalog Christmas song without finishing just the beginning only.

3. When somebody farts in the family of three, always, I say, I don't fart because I only fart during Sundays( Lol).

4. I used to smell my bath towel, Every time I take a shower.

5. Every time I eat milk fish (bangus) its always the belly first get disappeared.

6. I love to wear my old boxer short that has a loose garter even if there is a new one.

7. I can't sleep in my bed with someone sleeping beside me (huhuhuh) (reaction with my wife hahaha.!!!

Now Im tagging lutchi, Denz, Michael, Lisa and texas sweetie.
HOME:

3 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hahahaha! katawa man ko sa imong weird facts oi! lol! balik lng ko diri unya noel ha kay mag dinner sa mi. hehehe. cge gihapon ko katawa. hehe!

Anonymous said...

bwahaha nahimoot ako ug basa dire sa imong pagka weirdo sir, gi tagayan ta pod ka ug ingon ani pero dia naman diay :)
nalingaw ko dire da! kataw-anan. lol

Ladynred said...

HWahahahahah! kataw-anan sad ning imong weird things da! Happy New Year to all!!!
Btw gilinked na nako ning site nimo sa akong 3 ka blog!!!!

Agring's Simply Digital

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508