Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's my 34th Birthday

Antonio Bar and Grill Restaurant
December 16 is my birthday. I started the day recieving birthday greetings from my family and friends, and wishes me good health and many more birthdays to come. I have decided to celebrate my birthday in my house only with my family so, me and my wife Lyhra prepared the food that we are going to cook as early as 5:00 O'clock in the morning Lyhra went to Bankerohan public market to buy the necessary ingredients for the menu that we are going to cook, we also prepare typical filipino foods like menudo , apritada, lumpia shanghai, adobo and pork barbeque that is marinated with mama sitas sauce. It is all set and done but my sister Altesse from Australia, who recently came here in Philippines to spend christmas with us invited all the members of the family to have lunch at Antonios Bar and Grill restaurant inside SM mall, along Quezon Boulevard then, as a result we ended up ordering a lot of their house specialties in the restaurant, the food was so delicious and taste very yummy, we ordered cheese sticks with dressings, nilagang baka, crispy pata, kare-kare, tinolang manok, pork sisig, pansit canton and a glass of drinks. After we finished eating, we went mall shopping and go to their grocery to buy food for this coming "nochebuena". then, we went to Karl's coffee still in SM mall and took our coffee break then, we decided to go to our farm in Mintal to see the mango trees that I myself previously induced to bare fruit, it was so fun that we all get together during my birthday inspite of our little differences which I considered it normal in a family. After that, someone raises a question of "where are we going after the farm visit"? and I suggested that it would be nice if we can show to the two kids who were here namely Keisha nicole(my daughter) and Cykie Dodge (my nephew) the tunnel made by the Japanese during world war 1 and we began telling a story all about histories of Davao City particularly the Japanese colonization, and the guerilla days and also topics about "why is it that before davao City is considered as the City of Tunnels"? and we explained it to our kids clearly then we proceed to The Japanese Tunnels to experienced what is life during World Wars. Kids were amazed and keep on asking why... why ..why............. thanks to the Japanese Tunnel tour guide who helped me explain to the kids .

2 comments:

Resshell Brian F. Rojas, REB, REA said...

Belated nol ha! happy birthday!

Norm said...

belated happy birthday noel! I have tag for you...hope you like it

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508