Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Christmas Wish

Last night I think about New Year's Resolution because when I was still in grade school studying at the Philippine Women;s College of Davao City we were ask by our teachers about new years resolution so right now , I'm thinking of what will I do to improve myself as a whole. I would like to improve my working ability regarding my plant business and to produce plant hybrids as many as I can, not so with relationships because I'm very much happy with my married life as a matter of fact, we really have no quarrels since the beginning of our marriage hahahah....... but its true , It is a 100 percent compatible. I would like also to improve my knowledge in car modification since car modification is my hobby. I hope and Pray that I could follow all that was said here in my blog post hahaha .....
Merry Christmas to all my online friends and may you have a Happy Hew Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too. So, you're in car modifications. Why not join tsikot.com, if you're not a member yet. The site is tsikot.yehey.com/forums/.

By the way, I'm linking you up in my wordpress blog. You may link me up too.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508