Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cebu A Place Where You Can Meet A Lot of Pretty Girls

Cebu City is known to be the Queen City of the South and that is really true. Cebu City has a lot to offer, there are huge malls that you can shop, beach resorts that you can bring your love ones and kids and 5 star hotels are everywhere. People from cebu are very kind and very hospitable, they even offer their time to acompany you to different tourist destinations that their place can offer. Entertainment bars are everywhere, I mean nightlife is so "cool" in cebu and there are a lot of pretty girls that you can mingle too. I am proud of the said place because my roots were from cebu also, The Noel's clan started from Carcar which is located in the southern part of cebu but my grandparents choose to move to the city during world warII for they have their own business already known to be the "tartanillas"which is driven by a horse, and a driver that is known to be the "Kutcheros", a traditional transportation of the filipinos . but now adays, there were already few of them because taxi's, jeeps and private automobiles are now present to transport people to different destinations.

During My stay in Cebu I was accompanied by one of my beautiful cousins, named Gretchen Mae Noel Campo, she is in her 20's, she's taking up hotel and restaurant management in one of the prestigious school there, she cook very nice, no wonder she is a HRM student and she has a lot of pretty looking friends. Right now, she is presently working in a food chain (Mc Donald) cebu city branch. Her friends called her gretch, she's approachable, kind, and friendly. I really appreciate my cousin Gretchen for accompanying me during my Cebu City visit.


To see more pictures of my couzin click her name Gretchen

A big thanks to my cousin Gretchen Mae Noel Campo

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508