Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Back In Davao From A Chritmas Vacation In Tacurong

I'm already here in Davao City. I arrived here at exactly 12:00 o"clock in the afternoon, as I entered the gate, I directly went straight to my mom's house and ask her if where are the guys? and she answered me that your sister is not here they went shopping to the mall including Cykie Dodge my nephew, me and my mom Narcisa continue talking and sharing our experiences in the past Christmas eve because I was not here to spend christmas with her, I also shared my experiences when I was in Cotabato to have my Christmas vacation. after awhile, I go straight to my house and have my baggage filed, I'm all alone here because my wife Lyhra and Keisha my daughter is not with me right now they were still in Tacurung, Sultan Kudarat with my in-laws but they will follow tomorrow because we decided to spend the new years eve in Davao City then, I immediately opened my personal computer hoping that I could see some task to work with Payperpost, smorty, and blogsvertise but unfortunately there were no opportunities assigned to me this day but all my pending task were already approved. So. what I did is I update my blog http://www.alaverde33.blogspot.com/ and surf a little while and opened my YM for chat. I hope tomorrow I can grab an opportunity.

Merry Christmas to all and let's all have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508