Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Computer boxes that I made

1st batch
2nd batch for Harry of Panabo City


If you want to see the first actual operation on the month of June click the link below


Early this morning, I think of how many boxes of computers that I have already assembled for the months because I will make another set of computers next week , maybe 9 or ten units of an internet ready computers. for the past couple of months I have already assembled 18 units. It was assemble in three different dates at 6 units per transaction. The first one has a sentry locks nickel plated while the second batch has a conventional types of security locks. I will show you the actual pictures of the 1st and the second batches of units which i made it myself.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508