Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Save more on your airline tickets

Yesterday, I went to Cebu pacific ticketing office at SM city Davao to clarify with the articles that I have read in their site wherein they are giving a 50 percent discount on all domestic and international flights. Their promo starts on February 5 and ends on 8. It is just a three day promo. I decided to buy three tickets for Cebu because we are going to fix the house of my dad. I am so happy because we avail big discounts for the tickets. Each tickets cost 679 pesos only for Go Light passengers. Right now, I am still waiting on their confirmation email tickets and the Cebu pacific attendant told me that confirmation tickets will be send to us about 24 hours from the time of purchase because we paid it through Banco de Oro over the counter transaction. I'll just hope that I will receive their email this day. For those travellers out there, if you want to save more on airline tickets you can tick their websites box to alert you in your email whenever they are giving big discounts.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508