Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FACEBOOK

I was recently introduced to this social interactive media which is the latest craze in town "FACEBOOK". Its fun and very much addicting for it is here that I get to know and meet new friends as well as get acquainted to long lost friends in my elementary and high school years , who are residing in other countries and some are still here in my vicinity the Philipines. HHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy, just cant got enough of this media. from time to time i get to open my account just to check on the comments statements that my friends leave in my WALL and come to think of it, I do have a virtual farm That I maintain in plowing and planting crops. Its really fun and somewhat a stress buster that rejuvenates me after a long office work.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508