Friday, September 25, 2009

The painter that you can trust

My moms old house is now being painted on its original color. Actually it should be painted a month before since the budget for painting was already received from my sisters account abroad unfortunately the painter who will do the job seems to be at large. I really don't know where to find him because I don't have any contact number nor his residence address until one day a guy named Rodel who is a welder by profession came to me and told me that the said painter was their neighbor. I immediately asked him a favor to tell the painter that I was looking for him for so long. Right now they are doing the job with his son. I trust these person so much because aside from their quality services as a painter they also do other jobs like masonry and carpentry.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508