Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crisanto "Cris" Sapaula died at 70

Earlier, I went to the wake of the former TV anchor Criasanto Sapaula. He was a known TV personality of the late 80's because he was the only anchor person of the midnight news then. I am not a relative nor a friend of his but since my business is located in Maligaya Subdivision where he was a neighbor, I pay respect to the late Cris Sapaula. It was attended by neighbors and friends and relatives and people from the media where he was once a media man. The plant nursery group where I belong to also attended. I view some of their pictures that were posted upon entering the place and it reminds me of the past. He was 70 years old and was bed ridden for the past 8 years due to heart problem and later he was diagnosed to have a tumor in his lungs after flushing the fluids due to pneumonia.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508