Thursday, September 3, 2009

A challenge to my capacity as a gardener

Yesterday I immediately make a sketch and costing of my landscaping project. I finished it late in the evening and I cant really get good ideas for I am so tired of the days activity. I finished it and submitted to one of my famous customers her in my town for her water scape desires. I know that I gave her the less quality of my work but I still submit it to get her reactions on the matter. My purpose is to know what are her likes and dislikes for a water scape. This morning she asked me if I can go to her house and talked about the matter. she told me that she doesn't like the sketch that i have submitted and make a negative comment but inspite of results, she asked me to make another sketch based on her preferences and this time I already know what are her ideas. I was really challenge because i know that i can do better than other. I will give her the best shot that I have since i was instructed to start the project this coming September 26, 2009. right now i will be making new designs for her and I am sure that she will love it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508