Friday, November 30, 2007

My skin is burned

Three days ago, I called my friend Lito, of Digos City mango producers and ask him if he could visit me here in Davao to check my procedures on spraying a mango tree, he accepted my invitation. So as early as 6 o'clock in the morning, he's already knocking on my door, then we had a nice conversation regarding the mango production over a cup of coffee. We went first to Bankerohan public market to buy the necessary chemicals needed for today's' activity. I bought three liters of cypermethrin 5EC and 1 liter of selecron by syngenta company and a box of fungicide (antracol) . After this, we went straight to my area in Tacunan, Mintal armed with power spray machine and plastic drum containers and spray nozzles. I am so excited to visit my farm today for I know that there are many flowers pollinated and turned into mango fruits.
At exactly 1'o'clock , I have already set my gadgets for spraying and mix all the chemicals needed. I started to pull the crank to start the engine and my friend is the one in charge in spraying the trees. I really had fun until one incident happened, after we finished eating our merienda, we decided to continue spraying so, I pull the crank again to start the engine but unfortunately the engine did not start immediately so I keep on pulling hoping that the engine will start. I didn't noticed that my left leg is so near to its exhaust and suddenly it really touches my skin as a result, I have a third degree burn in my left leg, it feels so hot to get burned but I still continue the spraying operation in spite of the incident that happened.

This is my power spray machine that brought for today's activity



The exhaust thing.




The spot

6 comments:

Norm said...

ok lang yan, kaya mo yan...naa koy tagay nimo bisita lang sa site nako, okey...regards nalang ko anang mga manga nga imong sprayhan ha...wala juy mangga dri nga mangga cebu ai...apple mango lang...

Carlota said...

I hope ok ka lang. ako nyang i add imong new blog when i update my links. take care.

Anonymous said...

i heard it is better then windows xp. I watched a video on youtube showing the multiple desktops and 3d graphics. where can i download it without any viruses? and is it free? [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my blog; get more info

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
curry 6 shoes
curry 6 shoes
harden shoes
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
moncler jackets
moncler
supreme clothing
yeezy

toughs said...

d0m30y8t11 m8o15e7v41 d4v78s3r38 t3h58t3t12 w4x20k2p60 z1h77m2c07

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508