Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogging Stuff

1. How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging for almost 3 months and my first blog site is www.alaverde33.blogspot.com. I'm still trying to learn and explore things that could enhance my blog site. I'm Not yet a pro blogger but my eagerness to learn different styles in blogging push me to become one .

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?

At first, I heard from my brother Junix, who was also ecouraged by his office mate named Bryan that you can earn money through online, and I didn't know how? So, my brother,Bryan and myself went to an Internet cafe to check what it is all about. Unfortunately, We really don't know what are we going to do so we end up chatting to different rooms. After three months of researching, a pretty girl named Cherry visited my garden in Catalunan Pequeno, Davao City, As a gardener, I entertained her very well and answer her questions regarding plants. I noticed that she is holding a nice camera and taking a shot to different views of my plants in my garden so, I asked her "Are you a Blogger?" and she answered Yes! I am, and we talked about blogging... after that, I asked her to teach me and my friends on how to do it and that's how I started.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?

BOTH. I'm doing it to add extra income at first, but later when my blog gets older and I've gain more friends through this thing, I can say that I'm having fun.

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.~
I can travel around the world “virtually”~ I can meet new friends from different places and races.~ I can work and play at the same time. I can read their experiences in life and can share happiness to them.


5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.~

I'm still learning, on different tools to enhance my site.
Struggling for success like what other bloggers achieved......

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508