Thursday, November 15, 2007

DINNER TIME-- INBOX


There are so many restaurants in Davao offering nice food to eat and a relaxing ambience for people to stay. Today, I'm looking for a perfect place to have dinner with my family namely Narcisa my mom, Keisha my daughter, Lyhra my wife, Cykie dodge my nephew and Amy my sister-in-law with little Phoenix Izen. We settled for dinner at Inbox located at J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada fronting SSS Building. Inbox offers the finest Pork barbeque ribs and beef ribs with java rice. They also have the hot Molo Soup, the creamy Balbacua and the bottomless drinks. Services offered is good, from time to time the waiter check their customers. Prices are very affordable compared to other restaurants.




COUNTER



PORK BARBEQUE RIBS WITH JAVA RICE



ALL TIME RAVES---BEEF RIBS

4 comments:

Carlota said...

java rice? what it taste like? looks yummyyyy...gigutom nahinoon ko da. sardinas ra ako sud-an karon.

Rody said...

ok ill ad you up.

Resshell Brian F. Rojas, REB, REA said...

hehehe lami ni nol da. Muad2 ko diri

Anonymous said...

pastilan kalami ba ana gutomon man sad dire sir uy! :)

happy weekend kaninyong tanan diha.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508