Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's my friends' birthday

Yesterday, I attended the 35th birthday celebration of my high school classmate named Leonardo C. Matunding. It was held in Crown Regency Hotel that is located along Cabaguio Avenue, Davao City. The place is so nice with swimming pool as their main amenities. We stayed at room number 126. It's a two storey, fully furnished, cluster type of building. A lot of his classmates and friends attended the party, there were group of friends coming from the Davao Doctors College of Davao, whom he works as a clinical instructor, high school friends which I belong and others are family friends. We (high school classmates) agreed to have a plunge at the pool after finishing our dinner but unfortunately, we ended up too late, so our pool plan had to be moved next following morning and proceed to our "chika" instead. Next day, at exactly 5:00 o'clock in the morning, Tina's' cellphone rang. then, We woke up and have ourselves prepared for a jacuzzi bath. I admit, It's my first time to have a jacuzzi thing, I feel so relax, It relieves my
back pain then, we moved to its pool and take a swim. We really all have fun there.
I took pictures of my batch mates in our room of course, with celebrant as the main attraction hahahaha......... I ask them a single question, and it goes like this....How do you see yourself ten years from now ?

Answers:
Nancy said:
I see myself having 2 kids from my american boyfriend now because im getting married soon. hahaha mau jud na akong tan an ba kay hapit nagud ko maminyu welz.
Noel said:
Tama jud ka Nanz kay murag nanimahu naman kang ahus ana hahaha......

Sathee said
Maybe I'm working in the U.S. by that time, because I have my papers processed already, so I'll just wait for now.

Shannel said:
None, just smiling and laughing out loud. This is the daughter of Sathee. You see, she's dressed in pink too like her mom.

Rommel said:
None, He is just busy in giving himself a nice "pogi boy" pose.
Tina said:
Pagdali mo ba kay gikapoy nako ug pose diri!

Noel said:
They were taking pictures everywhere.
Nancy said:
hahaha..(lol) You took many shot of me na.
Noel said:
Your better in this shot, You look very pretty with sunglasses on your head.

Pusta said:

Na, naa mankoy Koryanu ani, Basin naay masayup diay hahaha..

Noel said:

Pareha lang na sa imong gipadala nga youtube ba haha...

Noel said:
Meet the birthday boy Leo for me, I can change his sobriquet as "The Gadgets" because I found him bringing more gadgets like 2 or 3 cellphones maybe, an I-Pod and a Laptap computer.

Hmmm... Sige lang kaun lang mo birthday man nako...
Noel said:
He's really a nice guy He has many friends, He told me that he's buying a car for himself.

Congratulations, You desrve to have one. PASAKYA ko ha .........

Palihug sa tanan na mananaw ini bisitaha perminti ning website nako harun may update kamo kada adlaw. Just click my name Noel the blogger thanks.....

click here for MORE PICTURES...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nahimoot ako ug basa ten yers from now! :)

Diay welkam sa bisdakplanet ayaw kaulaw didto ha!

Anonymous said...

Noh, gipagtripan jud mi nimo noh? hehe.. hala padayon sa imong gibati, kay mag birthday na baya ka next month, 40th b-day mo na? hahaha

Anonymous said...

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

TEEBOB said...

kani ayos ni daghan mo comment

Anna said...

hello noel thanks sa sa tag ha, ug welcome diay sa bisdak add tika didto sa akong blog ....happy tuesday na dinha sa inyo hehehe

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hallo noel,

lingaw ko diri ug basa n lantaw sa mga photo model nimo....mga gwapa ug mga siaw gyd.

thanks sa pag-adding sa list?...gi-add pod tikaw, ok ba pod?

happy Friday na lang...sat n sun. na pod,...pahuway na pod ta ani...

bye n regards

yanmaneee said...

louboutin outlet
kyrie 6 shoes
nike 270
kyrie 4
yeezy boost 350
nike air max 2019
off white shoes
adidas yeezy boost
goyard handbags
nike air max

Unknown said...

k5o28w1w98 a4i42n8b05 a0u52r6d62 e5g85c6c94 g0a31g6s68 v4l83j4y10

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508