Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween creatures on stage

Establishments in Davao are having a costume party. Some attendants in a mall or in a store are dressed like Zombies, some were scary but there were also funny. NCCC mall stall attendants are in monster costume. A lot of them were dressed in black and had their face maked-up. I went in their hardware section to buy a telephone connector and suddenly an attendant came to assist me and I was really scared because when I turned my back to ask him, he was in full black costume, like a zombie with a blood stain covering his face. I think that man would win the costume competition because the presentation is so scary and fantastic.

Some Halloween Monsters are dancing . They are everywhere, but Its also fun to see them mingle with the living.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508