Monday, October 15, 2007

Slowdown............. PLDT my Dsl system


Me and my brother Junix and friend Bryan, had agreed to meet in my bro's house. The three of us were gathered to have a discussion in the terms and policies of different paying sites. We then, browse the computer and have it analyzed "step by step" to obtain a good and well arrange blogs.


As we try to open the sponsoredreviews.com site, We noticed that our computer could not open the page. So what we did is we keep on clicking the refresh icon button to see the page. Unfortunately it didn't work at all for its system is down. The following day(Saturday October 13,2007) I called the"pldt my Dsl" hotline (171). I explained to them what happened to my PC and an attendant answered and telling me to just keep my modem (On) in order for them to fixed the problem.


I keep on waiting and calling their hotline for follow up. At last my personal computer Internet connection is back this time, but Its almost 9:00 O'clock in the evening, and its Sunday today huh!!!!!!!


Anyway, I can now start updating my blog.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508