Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bloggers summit in Davao



Its a bloggers day. All Mindanao blogger were gathered in one. Its venue is in the NCCC mall top floor. This is my first time to attend a blogger summit for I am a new blogger. I attended the event halfway already for I didn't know the exact time to start. I saw famous bloggers like Yugatech, Macalua, and Fernandez and the other organizers and of course my friend in mountaineering club during my college days Mr. Bloggie Robillo, who was also a classmate of my brother Roland Noel during their high school days in Ateneo de Davao high school Department. As a new Blogger, I heard already that there is money in blogging but a lot of my friends don't know how to create, monetize a blog. So what I did is I have to ask professional bloggers to prove that making a blog is fun and earning a lot. The event gave me so much ideas on how to monetize my blog and my questions in mind were answered by that event ...

"The bloggers", Macalua,Yugatech,bob,and Bloggie Robillo.

Thanks to that blogger summit, you made my idea "crystal clear"

HAPPY BLOGGING TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508