Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My first Ethernet Broadband Router.

THE D LINK ROUTER

Two days ago, I looked for an Ethernet broadband router and there were a lot of brands that was introduced to me. These are Lynksys, TP-link, D-link, all brands of these routers have two different connections, the wired type and the wireless type of router. Wired type of routers needs a UTP cable and a specific connectors and its cheaper than the wireless one, while wireless routers does not need cable but be sure that your PC or laptop has a built in wifi antenna in order to connect from a transmitter router. As a result on my price canvass, I choose the D-Link brand, It comes in a silver casing with 4 ports. I installed it correctly then, I follow instructions and its done, the other PC is now working very well .


Thanks for the D-Link router, My brother has already an Internet connection.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508