Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Landscaping materials are here for you





I grow trees that is best for park landscaping and some of my trees are formed into several shapes which gardeners called "topiary". I really love to see them in shapes because it adds beauty and it also dictates higher prices than the ordinary one that is not shaped. I grow different varieties such as bottle brush, red palms, pine trees, variegated ficus benjaminas, and other flowering materials. i took some pictures of my plants yesterday morning for my frequent visitors here in my blog and to some hobbyist and landscape architech who are looking for park landscape materials. The above pictures show that actual size of my trees and plants.

If you want to contact me for pricing and placing orders just leave a message in my tagboard below and dont forget to type your email add.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508