Sunday, June 21, 2009

Billiard online


Every weekend I used to go to the mall with my friends to play billiard game. I love playing billiard because it enhances my sense of sight. I am not really a professional player when it comes to this game as a matter of fact, I just started to play when one of my friends introduced to me just a couple of weeks ago and since it gives so much fun to the group we play it regularly every weekends. After the game, we had a conversation with the group about playing the billiard game online and one of the member told us that he used to play it online in a site called 8c1.net. It is a site that offers a free multiplayer billiards game so after the discussion the group decided to play it online in an internet cafe and all are having fun. So if you want to play billiard game online just go straight to the site that offers multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508