Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This type of car is my favorite one from Honda

I love cars so much and I love car customization. I changed some of the regular accessories to unusual accessories like for example an orange bulb use as a regular bulb for Honda or any type of cars. I changed it to dark blue to have a different image. I also replace the air filters to alloy filter casing to have a sporty look. This picture above is my type of car. It is a Honda car replaced with door up type of doors to have a sporty look. The rims were change to 19 inch chrome mags with slim tires. The headlamp bulbs were also change from 50/55 to 90/95 clear white halogen bulbs. I love the way it is customize. This car is just the usual car in japan and there are even more beautiful and sporty look cars than this one above There are still a lot of cars that other countries rarely see because of its limited edition.


1 comment:

**"Liza"** said...

HI Kuya Noel kumusta na ha? By the way I have a tag for you at my blog take a peak if you have a chance ok ..;)

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508