Sunday, May 25, 2008

BEN HIGGINSON proposed to KAYCEE STROH

Her relationship graduates to the next level of commitment.
KAYCEE STROH, who is busy reprising her character Martha Cox on the set of 'High School Musical 3,' tells People magazine she got engaged to her boyfriend BEN HIGGINSON on Saturday morning.
"We shot from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m., and Ben was waiting for me in my trailer," KayCee tells the mag. "He was waiting for me with a single red rose. Then he took me up to the H Rock, a place at the top of a little mountain that overlooks Salt Lake City, and we watched the sunrise. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him."
He also gave her "the most amazing ring," KayCee says, adding: "It's a princess cut solitaire diamond surrounded by pave set diamonds. I don't ever want to take it off!"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508