Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Constant online firends


Surfing the net is a very interesting hobby. I got more new ideas and more news in technology and gadgets which I am interested most. I also meet friends online. I have many friends online namely Lutchi and Lis. I met them when I visited their blogs and leave a comment in their tag board. This two girls who was residing in Canada and united States became my constant chat mates. We exchange ideas of different topics from blogging to celebrities to business and family life stories. To tell the readers honestly, I have never met this two girls before but since we have the same interest and that is blogging, we became close friends online and I trusted them so much. They are like sisters to me. so, to all blogger out there if you want to have a true online friend visit their blogs for Lutchi at http://www.gwapasila.com/ and for Petpet at http://leafindeforest.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noel, this is great! Your a real friend, I hope that when we viist PInas, we could see you, but seems your going to down under..hmmm! you chose the Kangaroo than us. he he he he. Thanks with a million kisses and hugs.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508