Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook is the new American Idol

David Cook American Idol Season Seven WinnerI predicted correctly when I said that the American Idol winner is David Cook. I knew he was gonna win, he has more experience and is not so cheesy about it. I'm sorry, but David A. has some growing to do. David Cook took it home last night with his wonderful preformances. He sang, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” “Dream Big,” and “The World I Know.” I am so proud of you. my first choice is Ramiele Malubay but unfortunately she got eliminated. david Cook is my second bet at last your really the one. Congratulations to you David I am one of those many fans of yours who supported.

1 comment:

Lou said...

He looks different in this photo.

~Lou

Bisita pud sa akong blog, ha?

The Shutterbug

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508