Monday, May 26, 2008

Looking for a classic furniture to match with my house design


I designed my house and build it before I got married with my wife. I made my house plan very unique because I chose to have a Spanish inspired house. Most of the Spanish inspired houses are in classic style wherein you can see big balusters and wood carvings. After my house was built, furniture's were the second in line to fill in. I browse the internet to see the available furniture designs to match with the architectural design of my house. Luckily I found a site named Furniture From Home that deals with quality furniture. This site offers a wide range of furniture's from bedroom furniture to home office furniture. Since the design of my house was into classic, I chose all my furniture's in solid wood set with classic shine with carvings and mouldings which gives an elegant look. so, to all people out there who are planning to buy a furniture visit their site now at http://furniturefromhome.com/ and choose the best furniture for you at a reasonable price.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the furniture, the minimalist look & style! Very open & bright, natural light. More about classic furniture writings-centre.com.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508