Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lighting gives a different ambiance in our home

Before I got married, I have built my own house. I draft my architectural plan in an engineering paper and labeled all the points according to its sizes. Architectural engineering is one of the many courses that I want to get in college but unfortunately that course is not offered in the school where I was enrolled. After I finished the house plan, I look for a friend who is an engineer to help me in getting permits for my house plan since I have no license to make a plan and luckily the plan which I made was approved by the city engineering office. I manage all the work during construction from structural implementation, choosing the right materials until it was finished. After a couple of months the house was already finished and I need to perform my ability in interior designing now. What I did is that, I made a list for all accessories that I needed. The first in line was the ceiling fans and the lighting. I immediately browse the internet to look for the right and perfect lightings. I have found a site named Littman Bros a site that offers a wide range of high quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures such as forecast lighting. There a lot of lighting styles available in this site. They are offering chandeliers, lamps, under cabinet lighting, and more... I found it so elegant after I finished installing my under cabinet lighting. It gives a different ambiance in my space and every time my wife and friends see it, they always give a positive comments and ask me where did I bought that cabinet lighting. So, to all household owners out there if you want to have a cozy ambiance brought about by lighting effects visit their site now at http://www.littmanbros.com/ for they have all the house accessories that you need.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging.advancedwriters.com reviews Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508