Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keisha got an honor award again



I am so proud with my Lovely daughter Keisha because she got good grades in school as a matter of fact, she received an award for their second honor call ceremony. I was the only one who attended the said ceremony because her mom has a business transaction to attend to. As I promised to my previous post to upload pictures of my daughter Keisha during the awarding ceremony, here it is now. The pictures above were taken during the second awarding ceremony. Elementary and the high school department were joined together last Saturday. It was attended by students, parents and guardians and some friends because I am sure after getting their respective awards they will be celebrating it to the famous restaurants in town. To all awardees congratulations!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508