Friday, July 10, 2009

Zac Zarian is a good agriculture magazine editor

I am planning to submit some of my lovely garden pictures to the Philippine daily inquirer because the agriculture magazine editor named Zac Zarian is a good friend of my parents In fact, Zac is the first media man who interviewed my parents about doing ornamental garden business is a profitable one. A couple of years ago when my parents met Zac during the kadyawan Agro-trade fair exhibit that was held in the the SM city grounds, he asked my mom if she can submit a photo of her garden now because he was not able to visit for several years already. He didn't know that one of her sons is now doing a plant business who concentrates in flowering materials and landscaping items. I will try to submit some of my garden pictures so that he can appreciate it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508