Sunday, July 26, 2009

Keisha Loves Hannah Montana and also her mom Lyhra




A week ago me and my family went to the mall for the grocery thing but before we proceed to buy our grocery items my daughter asked me if we can first roam around the mall to window shop. I knew that my daughter loves Hannah Montana. She is a fan of the popular teen celebrity. She loves to wear Hannah Montana shirts and accessories and even books and shoes. she loves to sing Hannah Montana songs. When we reach the Hannah store she made a pose and asked me to take a photo of her. her mom too loves the popular teen star. I don't really know why most of the kids right now are totally crazy with the Hannah Montana things. It seems that television and TV series of the Hannah really hits the hearts of the lovely kids.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508