Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unique pieces of glass art

Yesterday night I went to my moms house to rearrange all the furniture to have a new appearance in the room. I bought some corner tables and figurines for her art section. My mom always likes my way of style because she knows that i have a lot of ideas when it comes to interior designing. She trusted me everytime when it comes to this aspect because I got a short interior designing course during my college years. In every place that I worked, I always make sure that there is a place for art section, a place where one can showcase his or her art collections. In the case of my mom since she has a big space for it we decided to buy a new piece of glass art to fill in some empty spaces. We surf the net and look for a site that offers highly collectible calcedonia glass sculpture and luckily we found a site named the Dino Rosin where you can choose a variety of attractive pieces of glass arts. Its glass arts are uniquely designed and the coloration are beautiful such as brilliant cobalt blues, deep rose and fiery red. I highly recomment to all people out there that if you are looking for a highly collectible pieces of glass arts just go straight to the Dino Rosin site at www.paragonfineart.com/artists/dino-rosin.html

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508