Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing with Keishas new Samsung M3510







This afternoon I went to the Philippine Women's College of Davao to visit my daughter Keisha Nicole. I waited her for an hour to watch her eating her lunch. this is the main reason why I looked after her during lunch time because she's not eating her lunch pack during their lunch break. I used her new Samsung M3510. I like her cellphone very much because it has a lot of software applications. You can edit the picture you want, insert some emoticons, text, frames and do some alterations to make the picture very much interesting. It has a lot of features compared to my Nokia cellphone. I played with its features inserted some emoticons, clip arts and resizes some of the pictures. The pictures above were taken during their lunch break while some were in the Agro trade fair exhibit at the SM city grounds.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508