Sunday, February 13, 2011

old Keyboard is a very durable thing than the new one


This past few days, I was busy working on my keyboards because one of my keyboards is not working properly. I dismantled the keyboards casing and inspect its keyboard rubber boots for proper installation. I also removed the keyboard PCV board including wires and have it washed with detergent powder and blow dry it. After a couple of hours of assembling the thing; I got it right and right now it is in good condition again. Most of the keyboards right now are in poor quality compared to the branded one that was manufactured in the old days. Try to compare it by weighing your old keyboard and your newly bought keyboard and then you will notice that old manufactured keyboard is heavy and the the new one is light in weight. .

1 comment:

Eda Gül said...

nice post thank you for share...

Meslek Kursu Ankara Meslek Kursu Ankara

Seo Ankara Seo Ankara

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508