Sunday, February 13, 2011

I got my new CD organizer



yesterday i went to the mall to look for a CD compilation thing, wherein I can compile all my CD software's and organize orderly. I ask one of the attendants of the mall who's selling a cd organizer if how much is the price and he answered me, Yes boss!, i am selling this for 220 pesos ;I find it so expensive because the kind of organizer cost only 80 pesos at the CD-r king stores. I refused to buy instead went to the nearest store outlet of the CD-r king and look for one. Now, I have already my brand new CD organizer booklet type that could hold 80 CD's and I am very happy now because all of my CD software's are already in place. Yehey!!! thanks to my new CD organizers, I really love the colors and its style.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508