Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keisha's favorite bangle


I am in my room together with my little daughter Keisha Nicole Noel who is busy looking for her paper pad. She is preparing his stuff for tomorrow's activity school. I helped her in organizing her things from clothes, notebooks, pens, pencils until we have agreed to fix the computers drawer which she dumped all her things inside it. As we go along arranging her things we have found one thing inside it, an item which we were looking for so long and this is her bangles.Yes!, his favorite colored bangles. We stopped and shouted loudly because we found the long lost bangle. So after awhile we kept on laughing and talking about the thing and pause for a little while for a snap shot. hehehehe........ Keisha gave her best pose while I took my best camshot.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508