Monday, March 8, 2010

Keisha Nicole is again an honor student

I am so proud of my daughter Keisha Nicole because she is again an honor student in her school. She was advised to take an advance examination and they were only 6 of them who took the examination. I wish her more knowledge in every lesson they tackle and more blessings for her. As a father, I can say that I am in the good tract for giving her the right advice and the right attitude. This is what I want for her to become a responsible child as early as she is now. I can say that this is the product of what I believe was right during my days and not to follow the wrong doings and acts during my early childhood. Everything can be learned as long as you have the guts and the interest to know things that are unexplainable. I believe in the sayings that "everything has an explanation because in every effect there is a probable cause that is ready to be discovered".

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508