Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Secure your files by using the PGP encryption software

I am the marketing director for Asia operation. As a marketing director, I always make sure that I know the Asian market well and feed the information to our main office for processing. I have been doing this since 1998 and the job really is a challenging one. In a day, I would send around 50 classified information to our main office for processing. These informations are highly restricted and nobody should get a hand of it, especially our top competitors. I had an experienced that my information that I sent to our main office was tampered and the information I sent was disclosed by our competitors. I don't want that event to happen again. So I decided to have a PGP encryption software for assurance that my files won't be stolen. This is the most trusted encrypting software in the market today. Now that I am using the software, I am sure that my files that I am going to send will be safe against unauthorized access. I highly recommend that software to all. My colleagues in the office are now using the software because it is trusted and no information leaks. In marketing, strategy and drive is very important. if these things goes to your competitor, it can be the end of your business operation. For more information about this software, feel free to visit http://www.pgp.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508