Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas trip

A few days from now and we will be celebrating the Yuletide season. We will be buying gifts for our love ones and preparing as well as decorating our homes with fancy decorations to perk up the Christmas season.

My wife and I are planning to celebrate Christmas in a very simple way. We will be visiting our relatives and would give gifts to our niece and nephews who are residing in Sta. Monica, for it has been a year or two now that we haven't visited them. It would be a long trip but I know for sure it is worth it for we enjoy travelling and we really missed them a lot.

As for our kids, we will be living them to their aunt who just happened to visit us in our humble abode. It has also been nine years that she haven't visited us for she is working in the Philippines as a missionary. We will be missing our kids but the trip that we will be going will be a brief one and soon on Christmas Eve we will be back to join them.


I got to go now for I have to pack my bags to be ready on our trip

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508